The safety and security of all Bushnell guests is a top priority.
All guests are strongly encouraged to arrive at least one hour before the show begins to allow time to park, go through security, and locate your seat.
The following policies went into effect as of April 1, 2018:
Bushnell Bag Policy
- All persons and bags may be subject to search
- Backpacks and bags larger than 12”x12”x6” are prohibited
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items and diaper bags after proper inspection
- Anyone exiting the building will be subject to search upon re-entry.
A no bag line has been added to both Belding and Mortensen entrances.
The Bushnell would like to remind our guests that the following are prohibited:
- Outside Food, Beverage and Alcohol
- Helium balloons, beach balls or other projectiles
- Backpacks or Large bags (larger than 12”x12”x6")
- Noisemakers or air horns
- Animals (with the exception trained service animals)
- Laser pointers
- Illegal Drugs
- Weapons of any kind (including props/toys)
- No smoking of cigarettes, vapor smoking, or e-cigarettes
- Any items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by Bushnell Management
Guests found in possession of prohibited items will be asked to immediately remove the items from the premises.
The Bushnell staff reserves the right to ask any patron creating a disturbance to leave the theater. Noise, including talking, unwrapping candy, singing or humming, should be kept to a minimum while inside the theater.
Some performances may require hand held metal detectors (wanding) or walk-through metal detectors in addition to bag checks upon entry. Please call the Box Office or check your ticket reminder email prior to your performance to see if your event will have this secuirty feature. We recommend arriving early to allow yourself adequate time to get into the theater. Thank you in advance for your patience!