Teen Miles Morales becomes Spider-Man of his reality, crossing his path with five counterparts from other dimensions to stop a threat for all realities.
This is a FREE event.
To reserve your seats, please call the Box Office at 860-987-5900.
Relaxed Programming Info
SPECIAL NOTE: This movie screening is a relaxed event.
Relaxed events are designed to create an experience that is welcoming to all families and friends with children or adults who are diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder or other sensitivity issues.
Accommodations for these movie screenings will include:
- Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds;
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the movie;
- Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the movie;
- Designated quiet areas within the theater lobby spaces, staffed with autism specialists;
- Space throughout the theater for standing and movement;
- Limited crowds and visitors at The Bushnell during the day and timing of the event; and
- Bushnell staff and volunteers are trained to be inviting and accommodating to families' needs.