How Your Company Can Play a Part
From networking with leading decision-makers and entertaining key clients to increasing brand awareness, for 80 years The Bushnell, a not-for-profit performing arts center, has been our region’s premier sponsorship stage.
- Present the highest quality entertainment and provide a home for the finest not-for-profit performing arts groups
- Create community partnerships that support outreach and audience development efforts
- Inspire diverse, economically disadvantaged students to imagine brighter futures by using arts strategies to teach core curriculum
- Share information about our exciting arts-based economic development activities
All sponsorship packages can be tailored to meet your company’s business objectives. Our sponsors enjoy many significant and exclusive benefits including:
- Guaranteed visibility in The Bushnell’s marketing program
- Exclusive brand-building promotions
- Unique hospitality and entertainment opportunities
- Access to Donor Concierge Services for premium seats
- Full promotional rights to use The Bushnell’s logo
- Membership for your employees in our Employee Benefits Program, which includes advance ticket offers
- Corporate recognition provided in all Bushnell publications and on our website
For detailed information about how your company can get maximum visibility from a sponsorship, please email Elizabeth Ray, Vice President of Development, or reach her at (860) 987-6018.
The Bushnell’s Corporate Membership program puts your company and employees in the spotlight while supporting your community and local arts.
Our Corporate Members receive year-long visibility that helps increase a company’s market share, enhances a company brand, and reaches new customers; personalized access to premium Bushnell tickets; discounts for use of The Bushnell’s spectacular event spaces; and several great employee perks and networking opportunities.
Corporate Member’s support strengthens our impact on the local economy and quality of life in Greater Hartford: as the largest arts organization in Connecticut, The Bushnell generates an estimated $23 million in annual economic spin-off activity. Additionally, the arts have proven to promote the health and vitality of neighborhoods by enhancing community development through creating jobs, attracting new businesses, drawing tourism dollars, and creating an environment that attracts skilled, educated workers.
Additionally, The Bushnell is recognized as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization by the Internal Revenue Service, so your Corporate Membership may be tax-deductible.
To find out how to become a corporate member today, please email Marta Ostapiuk, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations, or reach her at (860) 987-6009, or email Dwayne Harris, Manager of Corporate and Foundation Relations, or reach him at (860) 987-6014.
Trade Partnerships and In-Kind Donations
Sixteen years ago, The Bushnell launched our Trade Partner program as a way to market and promote the goods and services of small businesses, restaurants, hotels, merchants, and other companies to our Bushnell patrons in exchange for those goods and/or services integral to our day-to-day operation. From florists to limousine services our Trade Partners are as diverse as the commodities they exchange.
A Trade Partnership with The Bushnell offers small businesses a comprehensive array of marketing opportunities including:
- The opportunity to place inserts into The Prompter, The Bushnell's playbill
- Recognition in the Performer, our biannual newsletter and our Annual Message, logo placement on our ticket backs, envelope stock and other printed media, and website visibility including hot links
Unique, program-specific marketing opportunities can also be created. To find out how your company can participate in a Trade Partner Program, or make an in-kind donation, please email Joan Zieky, Corporate Trade Coordinator, or call her at (860) 987-6058.