The Bushnell's Supporting Cast of more than 700 volunteers contribute 39,000 hours of service at The Bushnell each year. Bushnell volunteers lead tours of the historic Hall, act as ushers and perform other important duties during performances. Behind the scenes, they work as office assistants, performing tasks necessary to The Bushnell's continuing operation.
Requirements for Participation
The volunteer program welcomes individuals who meet the following requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Applicant must be:
- At least 16 years of age.
- Able to perform the required duties.
- Willing to commit to one full year of service as a volunteer.
- Willing to attend and complete all aspects of the orientation/training cycle.
- Willing to commit to a minimum of two four-hour shift of service per month.
Contact the Volunteer Recruitment Hotline at (860) 987-6037 to learn more or to request an application. Click Here to Apply Online.
Current Volunteer Information Center - Access your volgistics account.