The Bushnell is located in Downtown Hartford at:
166 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, Connecticut 06106
Click here for directions or use the following:
- From the North or South, take I-91 to Exit 29A (Capitol Area). Go halfway around the rotary, and bear right onto Elm Street. Take the first left onto West Street. Turn right onto Capitol Avenue and continue one block to The Bushnell.
- From the East, take I-84 West to Exit 50 (Main Street). At the second light, turn left onto Main Street. At the tenth light, turn right onto Capitol Avenue. Continue three blocks to The Bushnell.
- From the West, take I-84 East to Exit 48B (Capitol Avenue/Asylum Street). Bear right onto Capitol Avenue. At the light, turn left onto Capitol Avenue. Continue one block to The Bushnell.
Weekend and Weekday Evening Parking
Secure parking is available in the State of Connecticut parking lots along Capitol Avenue. For patrons displaying a valid accessible parking permit, there are a number of parking spaces available within the State of Connecticut Public Health Laboratory parking lot on Capitol Avenue. Please look for prominently displayed signage. Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Valet Parking is available for most performances at a cost of $10 per vehicle. This service is not available for weekday matinees.
Weekday Matinee Parking Information
Limited parking is available throughout the City during business hours. Patrons must provide ample time for parking and arrival to the theater.
Public parking options include, but are not limited to:
- Off-Street Surface Lots - walking distance .1mi – 1mi
- XL Center Parking Garage - walking distance .5mi
- Connecticut Convention Center - walking distance .8mi
- Union Train Station - walking distance .6 mi
- For detailed parking locations throughout the City, please visit www.hartford.com/parking/
- CT Transit - 860.525.9181, www.cttransit.com
- Taxi Service - 860.666.6666